Protect your product...
Protect-A-Bed will replace the Protector/Encasement, provided the user complies with the following requirements:
1. User follows instructions and launders Protector/Encasements as soon as possible after incident, making sure that NO bleach or bleach alternative is used in the washing cycle.
2. To avoid blistering, dry in the dryer at a medium temperature together with bed linen or towels (never dry alone in the dryer).
3. User contacts Protect-A-Bed on 020 8731 0020 within 5 days after damage occurs for instructions to return Protector/Encasement. Product to be returned to Protect-A-Bed only.
4. User presents purchase invoice for the Protector/Encasement.
5. User provides the product code on the sewn in product label.